Hotel San Geremia is composed by 2 buildings. Both houses are located in Campo San Geremia, which is a really good position. From here you can reach the main spots easily and quickly: you just need 20 minutes walking to reach Rialto Bridge and with 10 minutes more you will arrive at Saint Mark Square with the Basilica and the Campanile, Doge Palace and the ClockTower. From Ferrovia Stop (in front of Santa Lucia train station, so 5 minutes walking from here) you can reach directly Murano Island with line number 3, where you can visit the famous Murano Glass Factories and you will see how they blow the glass. From Murano you can reach Burano and Torcello Islands.
- Check in from 2 pm
- Check out 10 am
- Lock-out from 10.30 am to 2 pm (just for the dormitories, not for the private rooms)
- Curfew at 1 am (it is not possible to came back later even if you are in a private room)
- We don’t serve breakfast
- Payment only by cash
- No elevator in our buildings (we have 4 floors)
- The dorms are only for people under 35 years old (no age limit for private rooms)
- Free stay for children under 2 years old
- To book the room we need a credit card number. The credit card number is needed just AS A GUARANTEE. In fact once you arrive here the payment will be IN CASH ONLY.